We are extremely excited to return to play on June 8th after spending so much time indoors. It will be great to see old teammates, our awesome coaches and welcome new families to the Raider Nation. Rest assured that the health, safety and wellbeing of our families, players and coaches remains our top priority. We have implemented a strict “Return to Play Safely” protocol to protect the safety of your family, our players and coaching staff. This protocol adheres to all of the safety requirements outlined by the federal, state and county municipalities for safely returning to play. During our voluntary non-contact Summer conditioning sessions, you will notice the following safety measures:
- Small group sizes with generously spaced stations
- Sessions will be non-contact (no use of equipment, footballs or with individuals)
- Players with rotate through stations focused on developing fundamental movements, strength and coordination.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented on the sidelines:
- We ask that parents/siblings stand/sit 6 feet apart
- Only players and coaches are allowed on the field
- Staff, parents and participants are asked to stay home if anyone in their family is sick
Our summer session begins June 8th at North Park, field 1 and will run through June 30th. After July 5th our sessions will move to Alpharetta High School. Please plan to have your player arrive by 5:30 on June 8th to ensure he/she is checked in properly and note that all players will be required to have a parental waiver completed prior to participation.
June Conditioning Dates:
- Week 1 – 6/8, 6/9 & 6/11 – 6:00-7:15pm
- Week 2 – 6/15, 6/16 & 6/18 – 6:00-7:15pm
- Week 3 – 6/22, 6/23 & 6/25 – 6:00-7:15pm
- Week 4 – 6/29 & 6/30 – 6:00-7:15pm
Registration is open. Please register your player today so our coaching staff can properly prepare their training programs at jrraiderfootball.com
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” Henry Ford